International Journal of Computer Technology and Applications is an open access international journal peer reviewed online journal that publishes articles in the field of Computer Science, Computational Mathematics, Computer Engineering and Scientific Computing, Software Engineering, Neural Networks,Nano Technology,Natural language processing, and Information retrieval, includes Algorithm and Computational complexity; Computer architecture and High performance computing; distributed and grid computing; Human-computer interaction; Information security; Pattern recognition and image processing; VLSI design and testing; Artificial intelligence; Dependable computing,etc.
IJCTA, the only English Language Journal of computer fields published in India, is an international forum for scientists and engineers in all aspects of computer science and technology to publish high quality and refereed papers.. The papers for publication in IJCTA are selected through rigorous peer reviews to ensure originality, timeliness, relevance, and readability. While it emphasizes publication of previously unpublished materials, selected conference papers with exceptional merit that require wider exposure are, at the discretion of the editors, also published provided they meet the journal's peer review standard.
IJCTA also seeks clearly written survey and review articles from experts in the field to promote insightful understanding of the state-of-the-art and the technology trends.
Frequency: 6 issues per year
ISSN: 2229-6093 (online version)
Subject Category: Computer and Information Science & Technology
Why publish in IJCTA?
Rapid publication: average time [4-6 days] takes from submission to first decision and acceptance of manuscripts.
High visibility: IJCTA is available via many university libraries. Articles are freely and easily available to anyone in developing countries. All articles can be accessed for free.
Open Access option: IJCTA is part of online open, which allows authors to fund their article to be open access from publication.
Full archive available: Every issue of Journal of IJCTA is available online from volume 1 issue 1 to the latest published issue with month and year.
Publication cost: Very normal charges with additional benefits to publish your artciles.
Impact: A good impact views from all over countries like India,Unites states,Europe,Asia,etc
Role of Editors and Reviewers
- All submissions which pass our basic submission checks are peer reviewed and the peer review process is overseen by an Academic Editor on our editorial board.
- Our Editors are experienced scientists in their field. They act independently from IJCTA and make independent decisions on submissions.
- Individual Editors take on responsibility for individual submissions. They solicit expert peer reviewers to comment on the article and they make an editorial decision based on their knowledge of the field utilizing the input of those reviewers.
- Our Editors are not permitted to accept a submission unless it has been reviewed by at least one external reviewer. On average, we expect that all submissions will be reviewed by two peer reviewers.
- Our Editors are required to treat all submissions confidentially; to declare any potential conflicts of interest; and to adhere to the highest prevailing standards of publication ethics.